Buildings with “NR” alongside their names are listed in the National Register of Historic Places. A complete listing of East Lansing sites with the NR designation is very short.
Buildings with “SR” alongside their names are listed in the Michigan State Register of Historic Places. A complete listing of East Lansing sites with the SR designation is included here in chronological order.
Bigelow–Thomas–Kuhn House, 334 N. Hagadorn (1849)
Alonzo Proctor Tollhouse (c. 1851)
College Hall site, campus (1856, 1928)
Faculty Row № 7 / Cowles House, campus (1857)
Dr. James F. Smiley House, Okemos (c. 1870, demolished 2015)
Beal Botanical Garden, campus (1873)
Library–Museum, campus (1881)
Laboratory Row, campus (1889–1909)
C. D. Woodbury Mansion, 415 M.A.C. Ave. (1903)
Orchard Street Pumphouse, 368 Orchard St. (1934)
Charles Bachman House, 929 Roxburgh (1937)