E. J. Rugg House, 319 Grove St. (1903)
E. J. Rugg House, November 2003. Photo Credit: Kevin S. Forsyth.
This house formerly stood at 201 E. Grand River, next door to the Dickson house. Edwin and Margaret Rugg’s first house (prior to this one) was on the southwest corner of the College Delta plat; they were “pioneers in the rooming and boarding house business.”